Wednesday 28 May 2014

Photography Task

My Work is on Documentary Photography. I have based it on a girl from my school who is in year 12, her name is Estelle. I have followed her around school with some of the activities that she does. The things i have photographed at the moment are: some of her subjects she does in school and as well as Poly Fest which she is very involved in.
Artist Models I have looked at and have tried to use in my work are:
Ans Westra
David Hilliard and also
David Hockney I still need to try and find at least 3-4 more artist models.



4 comments:

  1. please can you change the font? I cannot read that! And it's not because I'm old, but remember that any external moderators are probably my age or older anyway! Is there more to your assignment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot find your research? ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha lol'ing at mrs comment :')
    this looks amazing girlffraaaaand, well done :)

    ReplyDelete